Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII Vehicles Review

Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII  Vehicles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a simple, inexpensive code reader, and the PocketScan itself is a great solution.Works as advertised, relatively easy to use, helped me diagnose and reset my check engine light.BUT, one of the reasons I picked this product over several other, less expensive readers was the promise of Actron's website for looking up more detail on the codes.Well, what they DON'T tell you is that you only get five free lookups, then you have to pay a monthly subscription for more!I don't mind that, but they should say so up front.Then, when I registered on the website for my free lookups, it didn't work.I complained to customer service, and they manually set me up on a completely different website.So if the code lookup website is important to you, don't be taken in by a marketing promise.Finally, I have yet to find any place on Actron's website that includes the promised updates that you can download to the code reader itself.Might be another empty promise.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII Vehicles

Product Description:
A great solution to provide the DIY'er with an immediate recommendation on the urgency of the Check Engine Light problem. New Urgency Indicators tell how urgent the Check Engine Light problem may be to a vehicle's drivability. In addition to the emissions and MIL status features, PocketScan Plus offers access to dynamic web support information which includes common components, possible symptoms, and common causes related to trouble codes.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Want to buy Actron CP9410 PocketScan Plus Diagnostic Code Reader for OBDII Vehicles at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment