Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Bought these from Restockit. He is a first class person and runs a first class operation. The gages were junk but he gave me a full refund. I couldn't believe how many leak point these gages had. The high and low knobs leaked, the gages leaked and the hoses would not seal off and leaked, never see anything so bad. Repaired a sealed system in a car. Would not hold a vac. I put in a trace charge and went over every connection and when I went over the gage set I couldn't believe it. Buy a different set.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mountain (MTN8220) R134a Aluminum Block Manifold Gauge Set with Hoses and Quick Couplers
Product Description:
Features and Benefits
Aluminum block design with sight glass
72 inch Hoses and 90 degree couplers for fast and easy connections
Professional quality
Anti-Flutter design gauges with PSI and Fahrenheit scales
Additional access port
Want to buy Mountain (MTN8220) R134a Aluminum Block Manifold Gauge Set with Hoses and Quick Couplers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment