IR Infrared Thermometer Gun w. Laser Guide ST-380 Non Contact Temperature Measurement Gun w. Laser Guide Review

IR Infrared Thermometer Gun w. Laser Guide ST-380 Non Contact Temperature Measurement Gun w. Laser Guide
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this for a couple things.I use it on my vehicles when I working on it to get accurate temperatures and to ensure nothing goes wrong.I also use it for paranormal investigations which helps solidify findings or debunk a lot of issues.It has been a very handy tool for both occasions and it is incredibly easy to use.

Click Here to see more reviews about: IR Infrared Thermometer Gun w. Laser Guide ST-380 Non Contact Temperature Measurement Gun w. Laser Guide

Product Description:
This is a brand new, high quality Digital IR Thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. It can be used for accurate measurements of hot surfaces from a safe distance. The distance to spot size ratio is 12:1, that means the ST380 measures a 1 inch diameter spot from 12 inch distance (or 2 inch diameter from 24 inch distance). It has a built in laser pointer and a multifunctional display with backlight. The switches for laser pointer and the

0 comments:

Post a Comment