Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a 1976 David Brown Tractor, Diesel Motor with a ugly MiG weld on the side of the block. The weld leaked in 3 places; just enough to make a mess. I added two packages of BARS Radiator Stop Leak Heavy Duty to the radiator and with less then 1 hour on the motor running after I put this stuff in, all leaks stopped. I normally don't write reviews, but this stuff worked for me and I'm happy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bar's Leaks HDC Heavy Duty Tablet Radiator Stop Leak
Product Description:
Bars Leaks has millions of tiny particles to permanently seal leaks in plastic aluminum and metal radiators heater cores blocks heads gaskets and freeze plugs. Compatible with all brands of antifreeze including extended life (green and orange). Lubricates water pump seal and inhibits the formation of rust and scale. Same patented concentrate as used world wide by car and truck manufacturers to protect vehicles against cooling system leaks. Use two tablets per gallon of coolant.
Want to buy Bar's Leaks HDC Heavy Duty Tablet Radiator Stop Leak at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment