ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Tester Review

ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Tester
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This tester worked great. I was able to test and find which wheel sensor was giving me problems. The tester cost less than if I had gone to a repair shop and I now have it for other times I may need it. Nice unit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Tester

Product Description:
Reduce ABS diagnostic time from hours to minutes!

Wheel speed sensors cause about 80% of the problems associated with warning lights, false or intermittent ABS activation and other common customer complaints. Just hook it up and spin the wheel . It?s that easy!

Works on all common foreign and domestic applications.Quickly pinpoint:Sensor shorts and opensErratic signal outputBad tone ringsImproper air gapsDebris build-up on sensorsIncludes:10 adapters that fit common ABS sensors for both foreign and domestic applicationsComprehensive diagnostic manual with look-up tables9-volt battery operationOne year manufacturer's warranty

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Tester at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment