Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this unit to adjust the idle/maximum RPM on various outdoor power equipment with small engines. When I connected it up to a snow blower, the readings were very erratic. I decided to try the unit on my car. It worked fine in that application, displaying the same value as the tachometer on the dash.
On the package, there's a sticker saying Automotive Use Only and that Model 321 should be used for small engines. I wish that information was prominently displayed in the online description. The description says 'any automotive engine with a spark plug wire' which I interpreted as any 4 cycle gasoline powered engine.
BTW, the model 321 is 3 times the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wireless Digital Tachometer
Product Description:
Ez-Tach Digital Wireless Clamp-On TachometerThe EZ-Tach is a unique tachometer capable of quick RPM measurements on any automotive engine with a spark plug wire. And, it is completely wireless! No cables, no wires and no fragile antennas to break off!This is a dependable tool for tune-up and other diagnostic work where accurate RPM readings are required. Just clamp over any spark plug wire and get accurate engine RPM for on engines up to 8 cylinders. The EZ-Tach will read RPM`s on both conventional or DIS ignition systems. Wireless. NO CABLES, WIRES OR ANTENNAS Data Hold Function 2000 Count LCD Display 9 Volt Battery & Instructions Included 4 Cycle x 1: 600-2000 RPM 4 Cycle x 10: 600-12000 RPM DIS x 1: 300-3200 RPM DIS x 10: 300-6000 RPM
Want to buy Wireless Digital Tachometer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment