Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am sure glad I was able to borrow a copy of this book and avoid buying it. Good info, but you can find the same HEMI info for free @ www.LXForums.com . There you can actually have a 2-way conversation with experienced pros and enthusiasts.
Seriously, I'm not one to poo-poo on products, but this one is really one I would avoid unless you want to give it to someone who doesn't have internet access. It doesn't seem to provide any original information.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 2003-2010 High Performance HEMI Engine Builder Guide
Product Description:
High-Performance New Hemi Builder's Guide is the first book to address the new Hemi and will show you how to get the most out of your Hemi-powered ride. Author Barry Kluczyk explores the design and explains how it can be modified and tuned.
Want to buy 2003-2010 High Performance HEMI Engine Builder Guide at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment