Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Great book, it does have a huge number of part numbers and such for the dodge chassis motor homes. Problem is, when you call dodge with those part numbers, most have been discontinued because of their age. I don't know why they don't stock 33 year old motor home parts, cause I know they would just fly off the shelves..... :) some part numbers are still valid though, it's a bit hit and miss... but amazon delivered as they normally do, just what I ordered in good condition.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1969 1975 1976 1977 DODGE MOTOR HOME Parts Book List Guide
Product Description:
This is the Parts List Catalog created by the factory. Includes part number, common name & application. Labeled blown up "exploded views" of the parts, showing what they look like and how they fit together with their adjacent parts.
Want to buy 1969 1975 1976 1977 DODGE MOTOR HOME Parts Book List Guide at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment