Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I usually disregard reviews on products that are DOA, such as W.So's review.This time, I should have listened.The unit is very poorly designed, requiring an eyeglasses screwdriver.The battery is slightly corroded, but it is still charged at 1.5v.After installing the battery, it still doesn't work.One of the battery contacts on the PCB is likely missing.I suspect by their feel that some of the buttons don't work, but since the unit doesn't work, I can't be sure.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Type S AC02824-60/6 Charcoal Gray See Thru Thermometer
Product Description:
Type S Charcoal Gray See Thru Thermometer by Winplus is a stylish and functional device that help drivers and passengers see the interior temperature. The thermometer comes with large see-through display that uses ambient light for quick and easy reading.
Want to buy Type S AC02824-60/6 Charcoal Gray See Thru Thermometer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment