Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Simply does not work.
We had a solid rod of aluminum heated to 230F and verified with a highly accurate Fluke thermocouple. This thing read 70F. Guy at the store didnt believe me. I noticed he smoked, so I asked for a cigarette lighter and proceeded to immerse my car key in an open flame for 30 seconds. This thing read 70F again. Luckily, he gave me my money back. We got it to at least track a transient condition for a moment, (instead of just reading 70 plus or minus 5 degrees for everything) and when it did track it was off by over 100F. Waste of money, but what do you expect for $30. I was a fool to think it would be acceptable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: OEM 25245 Infrared Thermometer
Want to buy OEM 25245 Infrared Thermometer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment