K-D Tools 2274 Metric Feeler Gauge Set Review

K-D Tools 2274 Metric Feeler Gauge Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this set of gauges because of the price and the KD brand. Upon receipt, I inspected the gauges and found two blades that were stuck together.After freeing them, I could see a spot approx. 1/4" in diameter of what appeared to be rust.Ummmm, stainless steel shouldn't be rusting! A little steel wool and a light coat of oil restored the two involved blades, but, there remains a visible mark.I used a micrometer on these two blades and a random check of others....they all checked out okay.Overall I am quite satisfied.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K-D Tools 2274 Metric Feeler Gauge Set

Product Description:
Features and Benefits:

    25-blade gauge measures clearances from 0.04 to 1 mm
    Blade length: 3"


Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Want to buy K-D Tools 2274 Metric Feeler Gauge Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment