Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Used this with the o2 sensor adapter, and it worked just like it was supposed to. I didn't try any of the other connection methods, so I can't really offer any insight into their worthiness. A little too expensive for what you get, but I figured it was cheaper than paying someone else to do the same thing. Plus, now I have the unit for future use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hoffman 3-Way Exhaust Back Pressure Kit / HOF TU24APB
Product Description:
? Allows quicker and more accurate testing of exhaust blockages in catalytic converters, mufflers, etc. ? Can test in three different places: Oxygen Sensor, Exhaust Pipes, Air Injection System ? Special gauge has two multi-colored bands - idle and 2500 RPM, with pressures shown in PSI and bar ? Hose is 6 feet
Want to buy Hoffman 3-Way Exhaust Back Pressure Kit / HOF TU24APB at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment