Danaher Tool Group KDS2428 Compression Tester Cylinder Review

Danaher Tool Group KDS2428 Compression Tester Cylinder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a professional user and was very disappointed with this tester. I owned one for several years. The joint between the hose & the threads came loose, and would spin, so I was not able to thread it in tightly. There is no o-ring above the threads, it does not seal well. The hose is too soft and flexible, makes for inaccurate readings.
I just bought a Lisle 20250 tester and am very pleased with it. It was a great day when I threw this K-D tester in the trash bin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Danaher Tool Group KDS2428 Compression Tester Cylinder

Product Description:
Danaher Tool Group Compression Tester Cylinder checks cylinder compression from 0 to 300 psi. It features adapters that fit 14mm and 18mm spark plug holes. This cylinder's special air hold valve resets gauge easily and it also features a 16 inch rubber hose.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Danaher Tool Group KDS2428 Compression Tester Cylinder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment