OTC - TOYOTA VARIABLE PIN SPANNER WRENCH (6613) Review

OTC - TOYOTA VARIABLE PIN SPANNER WRENCH
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used this tool to hold the crank shaft pulley still while I tightened the bolt that holds the crank shaft pully on. I replaced the timing belt and you have to have this tool or the mitsubishi tool to hold the pulley still. My car is a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6. The tool comes with several sizes of pins. It didn't have the correct size of pin that I needed, but I used the biggest pins that it had and by rotating the tool, I got the slack out of it to hold the pulley still. It was a little hard for one person to hold the tool and torque the bolt, because the pins are pretty small so the tool wants to easily fall out without taking your hand and putting pressure against it to hold it in. With two people, this was not a problem. I was happy with this tool, it allowed room for my socket to get to the bolt and this tool was a lot cheaper than the special Mitsubishi tool. Plus I can use this tool for other vehicles since it comes with several different sizes of pins. This tool saved me money and that was my goal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: OTC - TOYOTA VARIABLE PIN SPANNER WRENCH (6613)

Product Description:
Temporarily out-of-stock. Expected availability after 5/30/06.


Universal design fits many different types of pulleys having slots or holes, including camshaft pulleys and crankshaft pulleys.
Wrench is adjustable from 1-1/4 inch to 5 inches; works with a 1/2 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar.Replacement Part

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy OTC - TOYOTA VARIABLE PIN SPANNER WRENCH (6613) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment