KD Tools 3336 Torque Angle Gauge Review

KD Tools 3336 Torque Angle Gauge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased two of these (from different vendors) and the second one worked no better than the first. The first one I returned and then I was tricked by the product image on Amazon into buying the same POS. The indicator sticks to the base and does not turn with the shaft. There is too much friction with the base and not enough friction with the shaft. Bad design, I don't know how they can sell these. I was stuck so I taped the indicator dial to the shaft just so I could get a set of heads done, but after that it went in the trash. Don't buy this one, find one that works.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KD Tools 3336 Torque Angle Gauge

Product Description:
Features and Benefits:

    Use with a 1/2" drive tool to install various engineering fasteners that require a specified angle application after a pre-torque load has been applied
    The gauge is calibrated in 5" increments with a rotating pointer
    Use a 1/2" male and female square drive and an adjustable holding rod to hold gauge in position during use
    The gauge is packaged in a convenient storage pouch
More and more manufacturers are using the torque angle procedure for tightening fasteners and head bolts, simply because it's a more accurate way to ensure even tightening on the widely used aluminum heads and blocks. This torque angle gauge will guarantee a more precise method of tightening fasteners. The easy-to-read gauge lets you see exactly where you are in your turn procedure.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy KD Tools 3336 Torque Angle Gauge at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment