Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use it on my 1987 IROC Camaro which has two methods of diagnosing the Engine lights. One is a jumper cable, the other is using a tool such as this. All I have to do is pop it in, turn the key to ON, and read the codes. Very simple, very light, does not require a degree to use. The booklet that comes with it has a list of codes, their descriptions, and how to start collect the codes from the ECU. However, any GM car repair manual will/should have the same list. It is cheap, and it does what I need it to do.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Equus 3123 GM Code Reader
Product Description:
This code reader accesses a vehicle's on-board computer to retrieve engine and electronic transmission codes and ABS vehicle computer codes. It connects to your vehicle's computer self-test connector and shows the trouble through your vehicle's "check engine" light.It includes detailed instructions in English, French, and Spanish with illustrations and code definitions applications.
Want to buy Equus 3123 GM Code Reader at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment