ElmScan 5 Compact USB (423001) Review

ElmScan 5 Compact USB
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After a rocky start and canceling one order that could not manage to make it out of the warehouse, I reordered and eventually received this item.When I used it, it gave me some, and only some, of the current error codes.I was also not able to clear any historic codes with this tool.I decided further reading was in order.I found my Cadillac's built in "Dashboard Information Center" (DIC) can give me FAR MORE information than this tool.I also found out I could get (at a higher cost than the original tool) the software to do what I needed it to do on my Cadillac.I could also purchase separately, software for my Ford, and another for my diesel truck, all far more expensive that the tool.Continuing my reading I discovered that in order to use the optional (make and or model specific) software titles, I had to buy a third piece of even more expensive software to interface this tool to the software for each vehicle.
Still, this is the most economical tool if you just want to reset your check engine light.Good luck if you are expecting to use just this tool to diagnose problems any better than going to Auto Zone and having them scan your car for free.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ElmScan 5 Compact USB (423001)

Product Description:
The best-selling PC-based scan tool is back, with a new look and a new low price! Based on time-tested, proven technology, ElmScan 5 Compact lets you turn your computer into a sophisticated diagnostic system. The scan tool is a breeze to install and configure, and provides a lot more information about your vehicle, than a handheld scan tool. It is fully OBD-2 compliant, and works with any Windows PC with a USB port. ElmScan 5 Compact includes all necessary hardware and software to diagnose your vehicle's problems!

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy ElmScan 5 Compact USB (423001) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment