Equus 3620 Vacuum Gauge Review

Equus 3620 Vacuum Gauge
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is built relatively well, the hose is long, and it has all of the fittings I needed.For the price, I don't know of any better.The dial size is very nice.It is very easy to read.I do not know why some people had wild fluctuations unless they were at too low of rpms.I did my adjustments at 850 rpms and it was very consistent and stable.Then I backed down to 600 and it was still great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Equus 3620 Vacuum Gauge

Product Description:
This vacuum gauge provides an easy and efficient means of checking the engine vacuum or testing fuel pump operation. It helps to identify and diagnose system vacuum leaks and problems in the engine, and the various vacuum-operated motors and accessories. It accurately checks system fuel pressure on vehicles that are equipped with carburetors and features a 3 1/2-in easy-to-read face, a 24-in oil-resistant rubber hose with a universal fitting adaptor, a tapered adapter, and a tee connector.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Equus 3620 Vacuum Gauge at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment