Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own an '86 mustang with a 5.0 and it just wouldn't start and run.So being a decent mechanic myself, I began testing everything I knew how too.But everything was checking out just fine.So I started doing some research on reading codes from the computer, and found this product for an incredibly reasonable price.I was able to find one at the local Oreilly's.Picked it up and in a matter of ten minutes of using it, I found my problem, a bad MAP sensor.Very good buy!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Equus 3145 Ford Digital Code Reader
Product Description:
This digital code reader is a diagnostic tool that is specially designed to work with your vehicle's test connector to communicate with MCU and EEC-IV computers. It uses electronics designed to retrieve engine and transmission diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle's computer but does not generate codes. The code reader serves as a key that links to and opens communication with the vehicle's computer to prompt the computer to perform self tests and to receive test results or retrieve codes.
Want to buy Equus 3145 Ford Digital Code Reader at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment